22 June 2013

Counting Crows - 28.05.1992

I can't stop with giving concerts with the Cure covers.  Tonight a concert of the Counting Crows live at the Paradise Lounge in San Francisco CA, USA on 28.05.1992.

They do a cover of "six different ways".

It's a one track file.


Setlist :


Six Different Ways ( the Cure Cover )
40 Years
Rain King
Ghost Train
This Must Be The Place
Jumpin' Jesus
Omaha
Sullivan Street
Perfect Blue Buildings
Mr. Jones
Open All Night
Margery
The Ghost In You
Round Here
 
 
Enjoy the music
 
 
 
in every different way


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Desconocía que hicieran covers de The Cure.

peter findacure said...

thanks for visiting my blog...

if you check my Cure covers you will see they also covered Friday I'm in love ...


thanks

And if you could use the advertising ... it cost you nothing and it helps me

Anonymous said...

Thank you sincerely for all you share. Would you consider repost for this CC?

Thank again.
barracudared

peterfindacure on the road said...

thanks for visiting th blog

I will re-upoad it as soon as possible

thanx

enjoy the music