22 June 2014

the Cure - 18.05.1989

18.05.1989 
the Cure
Germany, Stuttgart - Schleyer-Halle 


Setlist :
Mainset :
plainsong
pictures of you
closedown
Kyoto song
last dance
fascination street
charlotte sometimes
the walk
a forest
inbetween days
the same deep water as you
prayers for rain
disintegration  

Encore 1 :
lullaby
close to me
let's go to bed
why can't I be you 

Encore 2 :
a strange day
three imaginary boys
boys don't cry 

  
Band :
Robert Smith, Simon Gallup, Porl Thompson, Boris Williams, Roger O'Donnell  





and friendship

2 comments:

Leo Rattans said...

Three tracks missing from main set, and no encore 3 at all. Too bad for me since the presence of Faith made me dl this wav-set.
Any chance of completion?
Thanks for your labour.

peter findacure said...

I'm very sorry for this mistake I updated the page for the right download ... sorry this are the only tracks I have

Peter