26 April 2015

the Cure

the Cure :  - no titel -

Falcom Music Entertainment
ERUC-2000/01

Made in the Netherlands
2001



more pictures available after asking

tracklist :
01. lullaby  extended mix
02. love song
03. let's go to bed
04. the walk
05. the blood
06. the love cats
07. Friday I'm in love 12" version
08. close to me
09. in between days
10. hot hot hot 12" version
11. just like heaven 12" version
12. boys don't cry 12" version
13. catch
14. why can't I be you 12" version
15. close to me  12" version




6 comments:

thecurezepeda said...

thank you very much, great.

apology can have the title "The Cure - Killing An Arab In Tokyo", if so could you share, thanks and greetings

peter findacure said...


hi

I'm sorry don't have that titel in my collection -

my Cure collection you will find a link on the page

enjoy the music

Anonymous said...

Please reload the file. very necessary.

peter findacure said...

here you will find the re-upload

http://fightthissicknessfindacure.blogspot.be/2015/11/re-upload-cure.html


enjoy the music

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for share
Can you share the pictures of this bootleg?

The music first

peterfindacure on the road said...


here you'll find more pictures

http://www.filefactory.com/file/2205r430e3m9/the%20cure%20pictures.rar


enjoy the music always