06 December 2015

the Cure - 22.10.1987


the Cure
22.10.1987 
Norway, Drammen - Drammenshallen 



Setlist :
Mainset :
the kiss
torture
all I want
a Japanese dream
catch
just like heaven
hot hot hot
if only tonight we could sleep
Charlotte sometimes
shiver and shake
like cockatoos
the walk
inbetween days
how beautiful you are
a forest
fight 

Encore 1 :
three imaginary boys
primary
boys don't cry
why can't I be you  



Band :
Robert Smith, Simon Gallup, Porl Thompson, Boris Williams, Roger O'Donnell, Laurence Tolhurst




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, check out this link please. Seems like doesn't work

peter findacure said...


strange .... it worked by me ... file is still avaible


enjoy the music

Anonymous said...

Yea, it's funny. I couldn't download it with Google and CocCoc but made it with old Opera. Thanx. Do you have On U-Sound, Disconet and Razormaid series of bootleg remixes?

peterfindacure on the road said...


I'm glad it finally worked,


my bootlegs with remixes are all here on this site ....

enjoy the music