16 April 2016

the Cure - 05.03.2004


the Cure
05.03.2004 
UK, London - Barfly 

"Passport: Back To The Bars"  




Setlist :
Mainset :
shake dog shake
fascination street
a strange day
a night like this
lovesong
push
sinking
pictures of you
lullaby
the lovecats
maybe someday
in your house
from the edge of the deep green sea
m
Charlotte sometimes
inbetween days
just like heaven
hey you
play for today
a forest 

Encore :
fire in Cairo
grinding halt
10.15 Saturday night
boys don't cry
I dig you
I'm a cult hero
close to me
lets go to bed
why can't I be you
Friday I'm in love  




Band :
Robert Smith, Simon Gallup, Jason Cooper, Perry Bamonte, Roger O'Donnell 




Guests :
Porl Thompson (guitar on 'i dig you' & 'i'm a cult hero')
Frank Bell (vocals on 'i dig you' & 'i'm a cult hero') 





Enjoy the music

No comments: