14 July 2017

the Cure - 22.11.2016

the Cure
22.11.2016
Portugal, Lisboa - MEO Arena



flac version



Setlist :
Intro :
tape

Mainset :
open
all I want
push
inbetween days
pictures of you
the hungry ghost
a night like this
the walk
primary
shake dog shake
the blood
the caterpillar
lovesong
from the edge of the deep green sea
one hundred years
end

Encore 1 :
step into the light
want
burn
play for today
a forest

Encore 2 :
fascination street
freakshow
Friday I'm in love
just like heaven
boys don't cry

Encore 3 :
lullaby
hot hot hot!!!
let's go to bed
close to me
why can't I be you?




Band :
Robert Smith, Simon Gallup, Jason Cooper, Roger O'Donnell, Reeves Gabrels




Enjoy the music

Enjoy the music too

Enjoy the music a little more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a bad recording this, could perfectly well be worth to publish a future bootleg. But nothing like the bootlegs of the past decades. I know that there are still some very famous that you have not yet published and your reasons will have, but I encourage, there must be sites like yours because in the end this is sharing art and culture. THANK YOU.