26 May 2018

grooved - the Cure - 5 imaginary boys ( 17.01.1991 )

the Cure : "5 imaginary boys"

?
?

Made in the UK
1991


recorded live :
17.01.1991
UK, London - The T & C 2

tracklist :
side A :
01. the big hand
02. pictures of you
03. lullaby
04. fascination street
05. away
side B :
01. a letter to Elise
02. just like heaven
03. dressing up
04. Wendy time
05. the walk
06. let's go to bed
side C :
01. in between days
02. a forest
03. disintegration
04. a strange day
side D :
01. primary
02. never enough
03. three imaginary boys
04. boys don't cry
05. 10.15 Saturday night
06. killing an Arab


note : D04 : boys don't cry : not mentioned on the album but side D has 6 tracks and not 5 !


Enjoy the music




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This concert was special, so it is very special that I also share it. It seems a great idea to alternate between 12 and 7 inches, especially if they are from The Cure, you know, they are before any other. On the images as they are photographs, I would like to ask you if you could do some partial scans of the cover and share them, please, since Robert's photographs do not look very good. Thanks once again.

peter findacure said...



thank you for the nice feedback .... I will see what I can do about the partial scans .... because it takes a lott of time .... and time is never on my side


please enjoy the music

Anonymous said...

Well, I just heard it (yesterday I could not, football on TV) and I loved it, so much so that I am ready to watch the video Play Out that I have not seen for a while.
With the partial scans of what you can, I'll be here.
THANKS.

peter findacure said...


here you will find the pictures you asked for


https://fightthissicknessfindacure.blogspot.com/2018/06/pictures-cure-5-imaginary-boys.html


enjoy the pictures