26 August 2018

Siouxsie and the Banshees - 01.10.1983

ON SPECIAL REQUEST

Siouxsie and the Banshees
01.10.1983
UK, London - Royal Albert Hall



Setlist :
Mainset :
Israel
green fingers
dear Prudence (the Beatles cover)
cascade
running town
we hunger
night shift
sin in my heart
slowdive
blow the house down (live debut)
Christine
painted bird
head cut
Eve white/Eve black
voodoo Dolly

Encore :
spellbound
helter skelter (the Beatles cover)
happy house


Band :
Siouxsie, Robert Smith, ...


thanks to little devil scott


Enjoy the music

3 comments:

sewer rat said...

huge thanks must go out to the person who had the decency to sneak his recorder in to the both nights.

Anonymous said...

Special thanks for sharing. And special thanks also to little devil scott.
I never thought that these recordings could exist as a complement to the great for my Nocturne. I'll add them as a compulsory listener every time I listen to the official LP.
I'll be looking for more Siouxsie and the Banshees concerts and more possible late requests.

peter findacure said...



thanks for all the possitive words .... you will find plenty of Siouxsie concerts here in this blog

enjou the music