22 June 2019

Depeche Mode - 04.05.2013

Depeche Mode
04.05.2013
France, Nice - Le Palais Nikaia


flac version


Setlist :
Intro :
excerpt from 'welcome to my world'

Mainset :
welcome to my world (live debut)
angel
walking in mys shoes
precious
black celebration (first time since 2001)
policty of truth
should be higher
barrel of a gun
higher love (first time since 1993, sung by Martin)
the child inside (live debut)
heaven
soothe my soul
a pain that I'm used to (first time since 2006, Jacques Lu Cont's remix version)
a question of time
secret to the end (live debut)
enjoy the silence
personal Jesus
goodbye (live debut)

Encore :
a question of lust (first full band version since 2006)
halo (First time since 2001, Goldfrapp remix version)
just can't get enough (first time since 2006)
I feel you
never let me down again


Band :
Dave Gahan, Martin Gore, ...


Enjoy the music

No comments: