13 February 2020

Fun Boy Three - 11.05.1983

Fun Boy Three
11.05.1983
Germany, Cologne - Sartory-Säle


one track file


Setlist :
Intro :
sanctuary
 
Mainset :
faith, hope & charity
pressure of life
the telephone always rings
farmyard connection I
going home
the lunatics have taken over the asylum
things we do
alone
well fancy that
summertime
alibi
our lips are sealed
tunnel of love
we're having all the fun
gangsters
it 'ain't what you do it's the way that you do it
murder she said - the more I see the less I believe
farmyard connection II
best of luck mate
 
(thanks to phil) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

phil said...

Intro (Sanctuary)
Faith, Hope & Charity
Pressure Of Life
The Telephone Always Rings
Farmyard Connection I
Going Home
The Linatics Have Taken Over The Asylum
Things We Do
Alone
Well Fancy That
Summertime
Alibi
Our Lips Are Sealed
Tunnel Of Love
We're Having All The Fun
Gangsters
T'aint What You Do It's The Way That You Do It
Murder She Said - The More I See The Less I Believe
Farmyard Connection II
Best Of Luck Mate

peterfindacure on the road said...



thank you for the excellent information

updated my page already


thanks