04 September 2020

grooved - the Cure - the kissing tour ( 06.12.1987 )

the Cure : "the kissing tour"


?
quest 1 (vinyl runout groove)

Made in ?
19?



Recorded :
06.12.1987 
England, Birmingham - National Exhibition Centre 

Band :
Robert Smith, Simon Gallup, Porl Thompson, Boris Williams, Roger O'Donnell and Laurence Tolhurst

tracklist :
side A :
01. primary
02. boys don't cry
03. why can't I be you

side B :
01. one more time
02. Charlotte sometimes 

side C :
01. faith
02. three imaginary boys
03. primary

side D :
01. close to me
02. let's go to bed
03. why can't I be you
04. one more time



Note :
Test pressing does not include the full show.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
Can you help me?
I'm looking for this bootleg here and I can't find it https://www.discogs.com/es/release/3852345-The-Cure-The-Kissing-Tour-87
Label Skeleton Songs
I don't know if I can't find it or it's not there. In the event that it is not, if you have it, can you share it?

Thanks. Magnificent blog.

peterfindacure on the road said...


hi I have it and I will put it on my list to share ok !!

enjoy te rest of the music you find here

Peter

Anonymous said...

Hello.
I'm still waiting if you can.
https://www.discogs.com/en/release/3852345-The-Cure-The-Kissing-Tour-87
Label Skeleton Songs

Have a good weekend!!

peter findacure said...

I'm sorry that I still couldn't find the time. I'm not home a lot a work abroad and if I'm home I have to search in my collection and so ..... but someday I will upload it



Peter