26 February 2021

Dee Dee Ramone I.C.L.C (Inter-Celestial Light Commune) - 10.06.1994

Dee Dee Ramone I.C.L.C.
10.06.1994
the Netherlands, Nijmegen - Doornroosje


one track file


Setlist :
I don't wanna get involved with you
all's queit on the easter front (Ramones cover)
that's what everybody else does (Dee Dee Ramone song)
makin' monster for my friends (Ramones cover)
we're a creepy family (Dee Dee Ramone song)
I hate creeps like you (Dee Dee Ramone song)
main man (Ramones cover)
time bomb (Ramones cover)
Carol (Chuck Berry cover)
bad little go-go girl (Dee Dee Ramone song)
Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry cover)
I wanna live (Ramones cover)
listen to my heart (Ramones cover)
I don't wanna walk around with you (Ramones cover)
today your love, tomorrow the world (Ramones cover)
53rd & 3rd (Ramones cover)
born to lose (the Heartbreakers cover)
curse on me (Dee Dee Ramone song)
chatterbox (New York Dolls cover)
have you seen the light
pretty little baby



Enjoy the music

No comments: