22 March 2022

Nouvelle Vague - 30.11.2016

Nouvelle Vague 
30.11.2016
Hungary, Budapest - A38


Soundboard


Setlist :
I could be happy (Altered Images cover)
blue Monday (New Order cover)
love comes in spurts (Richard Hell and the Voidoids cover)
metal (Gary Numan cover)
I wanna be sedated (Ramones cover)
ever fallen in love (with someone you shouldn't've) (Buzzcocks cover)
no one is receiving (Fripp & Eno cover)
grey day (Madness cover)
all cats are grey (the Cure cover)
human fly (the Cramps cover)
athol-brose (Cocteau Twins cover)
algo familiar
dancing with myself (Generation X cover)
just can't get enough (Depeche Mode cover)
la pluie et le beau temps
maladroit
escape myself (the Sound cover)
I melt with you (Modern English cover)
love will tear us apart (Joy Division cover)
too drunk to fuck (Dead Kennedys cover)
in a manner of speaking (Tuxedomoon cover)




Enjoy the music

No comments: