28 April 2022

Marky Ramone - 03.11.2010

Marky Ramone
03.11.2010
Brazil, Sao Paulo - Carioca Club


one track file


Setlist :
rockaway beach
teenage lobotomu
psycho theraphy
do you wanna dance
I don't care
Sheena is q punk rocker
Havana affair
commando
beat on the brat
53rd & 3rd 
do you remember rock'n'roll radio
now I wanna sniff some glue
Judy is a punk
poison heart
I believe in miracles
the KKK took my baby away
pet sematary
Chinese rock
I wanna be sedated
I don't wanna walk around with you
today your love, tomorrow the world
pinhead
descending angel (acoustic - Michale Graves solo)
scream (acoustic - Michale Graves solo)
Saturday night (acoustic - Michale Graves solo)
dig up her bones
when we were angels
I just want to have something to do
Cretin hop
R.A.M.O.N.E.S. 
what a wonderful world
blitzkrieg bop


Enjoy the music

No comments: