02 November 2022

Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - 22.03.1988

Joan Jett and the Blackhearts 
22.03.1988
USA, Newark DE - Stone Balloon


one track file


Setlist :
bad reputation
cherry bomb (the Runaways cover)
light of day (Bruce Springsteen cover)
I hate myself for loving you 
love is pain
ridin' wiht James Dean
just like in the movies
nag (the Halos cover)
I still dream about you
everyday people (Sly and the Family Stone cover)
road runner (the Modern Lovers cover)
I believe in you
I wanna be your dog (the Stooges cover)
I love rock 'n' roll (the Arrows cover)
star star (the Rolling Stones cover)
do you wanna touch me (oh yeah) (Gary Glitter cover)
Tulane (Chuck Berry cover)
Crimson & Clover (Tommy James and the Shondells cover) 


Band :
Joan Jett, Ricky Byrd, Kasim Sultan and Thommy Price 






No comments: