19 August 2023

the Cure - 16.10.2022

the Cure
16.10.2022
Germany, Hamburg - Barclays Arena


flac version


Setlist :
Intro :
More Alone

Mainset :
Alone
Pictures Of You
Closedown
A Night Like This
Lovesong
And Nothing Is Forever
Cold
Burn
Fascination Street
Push
Play For Today
A Forest
Want
Shake Dog Shake
From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea
Endsong

Encore 1 :
The Last Day Of Summer
The Figurehead
At Night
Charlotte Sometimes

Encore 2 :
Lullaby
The Walk
Friday I'm In Love
Close To Me
In Between Days
Just Like Heaven
Boys Don't Cry


Band :
Robert Smith, Simon Gallup, Jason Cooper,Roger O'Donnell, Reeves Gabrels and Perry Bamonte


Note :
Desperated looking for the 23.11.2022 antwerpen belgie concert please help me
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I don't know if the date 23.11.2022 antwerpen belgie concert was recorded. Although it seems strange that this was not the case, do you know if there really is a recording of that date?

Cheers.

peterfindacure on the road said...


that's my problem also I really don't know but I wish to haven one :-)

Peter

peterfindacure on the road said...


if you look at the cure concerts page there must be 4 recordings

https://www.cure-concerts.de/concerts/2022-11-23.php

now I wish to have one


Peter

Anonymous said...

If the recordings exist, they may end up being shared or some of them. Maybe after a year, but you never know.
I don't remember which date in 2008 was shared recently. We always want it to be as soon as possible, but whoever records it is the one who decides.
Or we record too.