06 October 2023

Ramones - 05.08.1986

Ramones 
05.08.1986
Netherlands, Amsterdam - Melkweg


Setlist :
Mainset :
Eat That Rat
Teenage Lobotomy
Psycho Therapy
Blitzkrieg Bop
Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio?
Freak of Nature
Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
Rock 'n' Roll High School
I Wanna Be Sedated
The KKK Took My Baby Away
Crummy Stuff
I Don't Wanna Go Down to the Basement
Love Kills
Sheena Is a Punk Rocker
Glad to See You Go
I Just Want to Have Something to Do
Too Tough to Die
Mama's Boy
Animal Boy
Wart Hog
Surfin' Bird (the Trashmen cover)
Cretin Hop
Judy Is a Punk
Today Your Love, Tomorrow the World
Pinhead

Encore :
Chinese Rocks (the Heartbreakers cover)
Somebody Put Something in My Drink
Rockaway Beach

Encore 2 :
Do You Wanna Dance? (Bobby Freeman cover)
California Sun (Joe Jones cover)
We're a Happy Family 


Note :
Incomplete concert.


No comments: