06 March 2024

the Cure - Florence 2022 ( 01.11.2022 )

the Cure : "Florence 2022"


Uxbridge
Uxbridge 1814

Made in ?
2023


more pictures available after asking


recorded live :
01.11.2022
Italy, Florence - Nelson Mandela Forum

Band :
Robert Smith, Simon Gallup, Jason Cooper, Roger O'Donnell, Reeves Gabrels and Perry Bamonte


tracklist :
CD 1 :
01. intro
02. alone
03. pictures of you
04. closedown
05. a night like this
06. lovesong
07. and nothing is forever
08. cold
09. burn
10. at night
11. Charlotte sometimes
12. the hanging garden
13. push
14. play for today
15. want

CD 2 :
01. from the edge of the deep green sea
02. endsong
03. I can never say goodbye
04. faith
05. a forest
06. lullaby
07. hot hot hot
08. the walk
09. Friday I'm in love
10. close to me
11. inbetween days
12. just like heaven
13. boys don't cry




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Peter!! Thank you very much for making it possible to listen to him!!

It sounded very good to me. It was great that you were able to get a copy, right now I envy you in a healthy way and at the same time I admire you.

I take this opportunity to ask you for more images here too, if possible not as small as the last one.

Really very grateful.

Cheers.

peter findacure said...



thanks for all the nice feedback ..... hope I will find the time this weekend to upload more pictures


enjoy


Peter

Anonymous said...

Enjoying good music but not the images 😃

Have a good week Peter!!

Cheers.

peterfindacure on the road said...


I'm very sorry but I have a life beside this site. I work 16 hours a day in a country that's not mine. Every 2 weeks I'm a weekend home so..... and this weekend it was my wife's birthday so sorry I couldn't find the time to make pictures.

Peter

other voices said...

Gracias como siempre Peter por toda la dedicacion en compartir ...compartir...y compartir .
Solo espero y deseo que puedas transformar tantas horas de trabajo en mas horas para ti y tu familia y amigos,la vida es demasiado corta para que ese trabajo te consuma tantas horas al dia estes agusto o no con ese trabajo....
En cuanto a las portadas A TODOS los interesados siempre podeis rebuscar en sitios como Discogs y lo encontrareis.


Perter en serio disfruta de la vida lo mas que puedas y gracias eternas por estos regalos que nos ofreces en tus tiempos de ocio.
Desde Asturias PABLO ��‍♂️��
https://www.discogs.com/es/release/29981956-The-Cure-Florence-2022

peterfindacure on the road said...


pablo, thanks thanks thanks

peter findacure said...


and finally here you will find moore pictures

https://www.filefactory.com/file/3z7933vb9ilm/florence_pictures.rar

enjoy the music ......

Anonymous said...

Well, my vacation is over.
Thank you very much finally for the images, I love them.
Thank you very much also for everything The Cure published in recent days, I will try to catch up with those.