04 July 2024

Ramones - 31.03.1990

Ramones 
31.03.1990
Sweden, Hultsfred - Hagadals Sportcentrum


one track file


Setlist :
Intro :
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Ennio Morricone song)

Mainset :
Durango 95
Teenage Lobotomy
Psycho Therapy
Blitzkrieg Bop
Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio?
I Believe in Miracles
Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
Rock 'n' Roll High School
I Wanna Be Sedated
Beat on the Brat
I Wanna Live
My Brain Is Hanging Upside Down (Bonzo Goes to Bitburg)
Go Mental
Sheena Is a Punk Rocker
Rockaway Beach
Pet Sematary
Don't Bust My Chops
She's the One
Mama's Boy
Animal Boy
Wart Hog
Surfin' Bird (the Trashmen cover)
Cretin Hop
I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You
Today Your Love, Tomorrow the World
Pinhead

Encore :
Chinese Rocks (the Heartbreakers cover)
Somebody Put Something in My Drink
California Sun (Joe Jones cover)

Encore 2 :
Ignorance Is Bliss
Judy Is a Punk
We're a Happy Family


No comments: