02 December 2017

the Psychedelic Furs - 13.11.1991

The Psychedelic Furs
13.11.1991
USA, Chicago Il - Cabaret Metro


flac version

WXRT FM broadcast



Setlist :
only you and only I
here in my head
here come cowboys
love my way
forever now
dumb waiters
highwire days
until she comes
I got a room
the ghost in you
don't be a girl
pretty in pink
heaven
better days
President Gas
Valentine
all that money wants
all about you



Band :
Vince Ely, Richard Butler, John Ashton, Tim Butler



Enjoy the music again

5 comments:

La Piazza Gancio said...

Can this please be re-upped? Link is dead.

peterfindacure on the road said...

thanks for letting me know

will update as soon as possible

thanks

peter findacure said...



page is updated ........

La Piazza Gancio said...

Many thanks!!!

peterfindacure on the road said...

no problem .....

enjoy the music again