16 December 2018

Marc Almond - 02.12.1985

Marc Almond
02.12.1985
Germany, Frankfurt - Südbahnhof


Setlist :
blond boy
traumas, traumas, traumas
your aura
I who never
heart medley: unchain my heart/black heart/take my heart
the house is haunted
torment (Marc and the Mambas song)
stories of Johnny
in my room (Marc and the Mambas song)
the room below
melancholy Rose
a woman's story
the boy who came back
ugly head
pink shack blues
love and little white lies
the flesh is willing


Band :
Marc Almond, ...


thanks to little devil scott



Enjoy the music

2 comments:

Adam Gott said...

Can you post up more stuff by Marc Almond please

peterfindacure on the road said...



there are other concerts of Marc Almond on this blog just check #marc almond

I'll try to search for concerts of Marc in my collection and will post them in the future

please be patient because there are other artists too

please enjoy the music

and thanks for visiting my blog