18 February 2019

Gary Numan - 31.05.1980

Gary Numan
31.05.1980
Australia, Sydney - Capitol Theatre


FM Rebroadcast: Australian Radio Station JJJ


Setlist :
Intro :
theme from replicas

Mainset :
airlane
me! I disconnect from you
praying to the aliens
M.E.
films
we are so fragile
are friends electric?
conversation
remind me to smile
replicas
remember I was vapour
trois gymnopedies (first movement) (Erik Satie cover)
cars
I die: you die
bombers
tracks



Band :
Gary Numan, ...



Enjoy the music

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Four Disintegration 30th Anniversary Show in May, I think it's great news.
The news of Andy Anderson's illness is not good news. Life itself, Joys and sorrows.

peterfindacure on the road said...



we all read the news .... so if possible leave comments on the topic ..... in this Case Gary Numan concert

thanks and enjoy the music

Derek said...

Thank you for this high quality recording of this Gary Numan show in Sydney.
Highly appreciated. It's a pity JJJ didn't air the whole concert.

peterfindacure on the road said...



thank you for the positive feedback


enjoy the music