29 April 2020

Ramones - 12.03.1994

Ramones
12.03.1994
USA, Irvine CA - Crawford Hall


Setlist :
Mainset :
Durango 95
teenage lobotomy
psycho therapy
blitzkrieg bop
do you remember rock 'n' roll radio?
I believe in miracles
gimme gimme shock treatment
rock 'n roll high school
I wanna be sedated
substiture (the Who cover)
I wanna live
my brain is hanging upside down (Bonzo goes to Bitburg)
commando
Sheena is a punk rocker
Rockaway Beach
pet sematary
main man
journey to the center of the mind (the Amboy Dukes cover)
teke it as it comes (the Doors cover)
somebodt put something in my drink
7 and 7 is (Love cover)
wart hog
Cretin hop
listen to my heart
today your love, tomorrow the world
pinhead

Encore :
my back pages (Bob Dylan cover)
poision heart
we're a happy family

Encore 2 :
punishment fits the crime
I just want to have something to do
beat on the brat


Note : show not complete.


Enjoy the music

No comments: