01 April 2020

the Clash - 03.10.1982

the Clash
03.10.1982
USA, Troy NY - RPI Fieldhouse


one track file


Setlist :
Mainset :
London calling
(white man)in Hammersmith palais
know your rights
Spanish bombs
rock the casbah
the magnificent seven
police on my back (the Equals cover)
Charlie don't surf
police and thieves (Junior Murvin cover)
brand new Cadillac (Vince Taylor and His Playboys cover)
train in vain
garageland
armigedeon time (Willi Williams cover)
should I stay or should I go
I fought the law (the Crickets cover)
straight to hell
pressure drop (the Maytals cover)
Janie Jones
I'm so bored with the U.S.A.
career opportunities
this is radio Clash
Clash city rockers
 
Encore :
white riot
Tommy Gun
London's burning


Band :
Joe Strummer, Mick Jones, Paul Simonon and Terry Chimes
 
 


No comments: