30 March 2021

Ramones - 03.06.1995

Ramones 
03.06.1995
USA, Washington DC - Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium
HFStival 1995


flac version


Soundboard recording


Setlist :
Intro :
space ghost intro
the good, the bad and the ugly (Ennio Morricone song)

Mainset :
Durango 95
teenage lobotomy
psycho therapy
blitzkrieg bop
do you remember rock 'n' roll radio?
I believe in miracles
gimme gimme shock treatment
rock 'n' roll high school
I wanna be sedated
have you ever seen the rain? (Creedence Clearwater Revival cover)
I don't wanna grow up (Tom Waits cover)
Sheena is a punk rocker
Rockaway beach
pet sematary 
take it as it comes (the Doors cover)
somebody put something in my drink
7 and 7 is (Love cover)
wart hog
Cretin hop
listen to my heart
today your love, tomorrw the world
pinhead

Outro :
the ecstasy of gold (Ennio Morricone song) 


Enjoy the music

No comments: