27 March 2021

Ramones - 09.05.1989

Ramones
09.05.1989
Italy, Rome - Teatro Tendastrisce


flac version


Setlist :
Durango 95
blitzkrieg bop
teenage lobotomu
psycho therapy
do you remember rock 'n' roll radio?
I believe in miracles
gimme gimme shock treatment
rock 'n' roll high school
I wanna be sedated
beat on the brat
Chinese rocks (the Heartbreakers cover)
my brain is hanging upside down (Bonzo goes to Bitburg)
go mental
Sheena is a punk rocker
Rockaway beach
pet sematary
don't bust my chops
she's the one
mama's boy
animal boy
surfin' bird (the Trashmen cover)
Cretin hop
I don't wanna walk around with you
today your love, tomorrow the world
pinhead
I wanna live
somebody put something in my drink
let's dance (Chris Montez cover)
do you wanna dance? (Bobby Freeman cover)
Palisades park (Freddy Cannon cover)
we're a happy family


Band :
Joey, Dee Dee, Johnny and Marky



No comments: