05 August 2022

Ramones - 12.03.1991

Ramones 
12.03.1991
Spain, Barcelona - Sala Zeleste


flac version


Setlist :
Intro :
the good, the band and the ugly (Ennio Morricone song)

Mainset :
Durango 95
teenage lobotomy
psycho therapy
blitzkrieg bop
do you remember rock 'n' roll radio?
I believe in miracles
gimme gimme shock treatment
rock 'n' roll high school
I wanna be sedated 
the KKK took my baby away
I wanna live
my brain is hanging upside down (Bonzo goes to Bitburg)
Chinese rocks (the Heartbreakers cover)
Sheena is a punk rocker
Rockaway beach
pet sematary
carbona not glue
Judy is a punk
mama's boy
animal boy
wart hog
surfin' bird (the Trashmen cover)
cretin hop
I don't wanna walk around with you
today your love, tomorrow the world
pinhead 

Encore :
somebody put something in my drink
beat on the brat
ignoracne is bliss

Encore 2 :
I just want to have something to do
Havana affair
I don't wanna go down to the basement


Note : 
The Loco Live album was recorded at this show


No comments: