06 August 2022

Ramones - 20.07.1982

Ramones
20.07.1982
USA, Roslyn NY - My Father’s Place


flac version


FM broadcast


Setlist :
Intro :
the good, the bad and the ugly (Ennio Morricone song)

Mainset :
do you wanna dance? (Bobby Freeman cover)
do you remember rock 'n' roll radio?
blitzkrieg bop
this business is killing me
all's quiet on the Eastern front
gimme gimme shock treatment
rock 'n' roll high school
I wanna be sedated
beat on the brat
the KKK took my baby away
commando
come on now
Suzy is a headbanger
let's dance (Chris Montez cover)
needles and pins (Jackie DeShannon cover)
I'm affected
Chinese rocks (the Heartbreakers cover)
Rockaway beach
teenage lobotomy
surfin' bird (the Trashmen cover)
cretin hop
California sun (Joe Jones cover)
today your love, tomorrow the world
pinhead

Encore :
53rd & 3rd
Judy is a punk
Sheena is a punk rocker

Encore 2 :
we want the airwaves
I just want to have something to do
we're a happy family

Encore 3 :
surf city (Jan & Dean cover)
I don't want you
go mental


No comments: