14 November 2023

Radiohead - 17.04.2017

Radiohead 
17.04.2017
USA, Berkeley CA - William Randolph Hearst Greek Theatre


flac version


Setlist :
Mainset :
Daydreaming
Desert Island Disk
Ful Stop
15 Step
Myxomatosis
Lucky
Morning Mr. Magpie
Exit Music (For a Film)
All I Need
Everything in Its Right Place
Bloom
Identikit
My Iron Lung
The Gloaming
I Might Be Wrong
The Numbers
Reckoner

Encore :
No Surprises
Burn the Witch
Lotus Flower
Fake Plastic Trees
The Tourist

Encore 2 :
You and Whose Army?
Bodysnatchers
Idioteque


Note : 
Soundcheck: "Morning Mr. Magpie", "Where I End and You Begin", "These Are My Twisted Words", "The Tourist", "Myxomatosis", "Identikit", "Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor Rich Man Poor Man Beggar Man Thief", "Videotape", "How to Disappear Completely", "Feral", "The National Anthem", "I Might Be Wrong" and "Daydreaming".


No comments: