02 April 2024

Ramones - 11.07.1990

Ramones 
11.07.1990
USA, Wantagh NY - Jones Beach Theater


one track file


Setlist :
Intro :
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Ennio Morricone song)

Mainset :
Durango 95
Teenage Lobotomy
Psycho Therapy
Blitzkrieg Bop
Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio?
I Believe in Miracles
Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
Rock 'n' Roll High School
I Wanna Be Sedated
Beat on the Brat
I Wanna Live
My Brain Is Hanging Upside Down (Bonzo Goes to Bitburg)
Go Mental
Sheena Is a Punk Rocker
Rockaway Beach
Pet Sematary
Mama's Boy
Animal Boy
Wart Hog
Surfin' Bird (the Trashmen cover)
Cretin Hop
I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You
Today Your Love, Tomorrow the World
Pinhead

Encore :
Somebody Put Something in My Drink
We're a Happy Family

Outro :
The Ecstasy of Gold (Ennio Morricone song)


Band :
Joey Ramone, Johnny Ramone, Marky Ramone and C.J. Ramone


No comments: