16 April 2024

Ramones - 17.09.1981

Ramones 
17.09.1981
USA, Rochester NY - Triangle Theatre


one track file


Setlist :
Intro :
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Ennio Morricone song)

Mainset :
Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio?
Do You Wanna Dance? (Bobby Freeman cover)
Blitzkrieg Bop
This Business Is Killing Me
All's Quiet on the Eastern Front
Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
Rock 'n' Roll High School
I Wanna Be Sedated
Beat on the Brat
The KKK Took My Baby Away
Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue
You Sound Like You're Sick
Suzy Is a Headbanger
Let's Dance (Chris Montez cover)
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
I'm Affected
Chinese Rocks (the Heartbreakers cover)
Rockaway Beach
Teenage Lobotomy
Surfin' Bird (the Trashmen cover)
Cretin Hop
California Sun (Joe Jones cover)
Today Your Love, Tomorrow the World
Pinhead

Encore :
Come On Now
I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You
Sheena Is a Punk Rocker

Encore 2 :
We Want the Airwaves
I Just Want to Have Something to Do
We're a Happy Family


No comments: