04 August 2013

Herman Brood - 29.05.1979 - UPDATED 06.08.2013

Today a concert from Herman Brood and his Wild Romance recorded at the Lochem Pop Festival in Lochem, the Netherlands on 29.05.1979.

It's a soundboard or FM source so quality is very good.

Extra update : the absolute queen of rock Nina Hagen sings with on some songs. Enjoy her voice specially on "Herman heiss er".

Setlist :

pouring
street
you can't beat me
get lost
Saturday night
never enough
doin'it
skid row
dope sucks
knocking on heaven's door
Herman heiss er
dope sucks
hot talk
never be clever
hit
one more dose
Speedo
still believe
doin'it
pop
waiting for the man
back in your love
Doreen
true fine mama
blue
I can't stand it
Since I don't have you
I love you like I love myself
yaketi yak
 
 
Enjoy the music
 
 
and remember him....
 

 

3 comments:

HS said...

Hi Peter,

Rapidshare refuses to cooperate any longer. Would you be so kind as to provide a new link?

Thanks! HS.

peter findacure said...


thanks for your visit

will look for the concert in my database
and as soon as I Find it will repost it on filefactory

greetings

enjoy the music

peter findacure said...


here you will find the re-upload

http://www.fightthissicknessfindacure.blogspot.be/2016/01/re-upload-herman-brood-his-wild-romance.html


enjoy the music