11 December 2013

the Cure - live at Madison Square garden ( 20.06.2008 )

the Cure: "live at Madison Square garden, NY on June 20th, 2008"

? Records
?

Made in ?
?



more pictures available after asking

recorded :
20.06.2008
USA, New York NY, Madison square garden

band :
Robert Smith, Simon Gallup, Jason Cooper, Porl Thompson

tracklist :
01. underneath the stars
02. pictures of you
03. the perfect boy
04. hot hot hot
05. the only one
06. the end of the world
07. lovesong
08. sleep when I'm dead
09. push
10. Friday I'm in love
11. inbetween days
12. just like heaven
13. baby rag dog book




Enjoy the music

 

Enjoy the music in flac

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Desearía unas imágenes de este. Gracias.
En total se pudieron ver por Fuse tv 16 temas
A night like this, from the edge of the deep green sea y Shake dog shake no aparecen en este bootleg. También es posible que se haya pudiera ver Fascination Street.
Este bootleg es parte de esa emisión.
Que alguien me corrija si me equivoco.

peter findacure said...

thanks for visiting my blog

here you can find more pictures

http://www.filefactory.com/file/z0ohs4d83f9/liveatmadison-pictures.rar

Anonymous said...

Hi
Here I am again with a new flac or wav reupload request for this MSG
I get a little lost between so much material but I love it.
Cheers.

peterfindacure on the road said...


Hi I will do my best to re-upload this as soon as possible ...... don't forget this weekend it's Werchter time and the holidays are there too ...

please be patient .......



still enjoy all the other material

Peter

peter findacure said...

and page is updated :-)


enjoy