10 July 2019

Dee Dee Ramone - 26.03.2001

Dee Dee Ramone
26.03.2001
Germany, Berlin - Knaack


flac version


Setlist :
commando (Ramones song)
Sheena is a punk rocker (Ramones song)
I don't care (Ramones song)
beat on the brat (Ramones song)
Chinese rocks (the Heartbreakers cover)
listen to my heart (Ramones song)
I don't wanna walk around with you (Ramones song)
cretin hop (Ramones song)
53rd & 3rd (Ramones song)
Judy is a punk (Ramones song)
I just want to have something to do (Ramones song)
loudmouth (Ramones song)
I wanna be sedated (Ramones song)
gimme gimme shock treatment (Ramones song)
time bomb (Ramones song)
come on now (Ramones song)
Havana affair (Ramones song)
pinhead (Ramones song)
pet sematry (Ramones song)
do you love me? (the Contours cover)
please Mr. Postman (the Marvelettes cover)
blitzkrieg bop (Ramones song)
pills (Bo Diddley cover)
born to lose (the Heartbreakers cover)
locomotion
I don't wanna go down to the basement (Ramones song)
motor bikin' (Chris Spedding cover) (aborted)
I wanna be sedated (Ramones song)


Band :
Dee Dee Ramone, Christian Black, Chase Manhattan



Enjoy the music


No comments: