10 July 2019

Ramones - 10.07.1991

Ramones
10.07.1991
Switzerland, Leysin - Centre des Sports


flac version


Excellent Soundboard Recording 


Setlist :
Durango 95
teenage lobotomy
psycho therapy
blitzkrieg bop
do you remember rock 'n' roll radio?
I believe in miracles
gimme gimme shock treatment
rock 'n' roll high school
I wanna be sedated
the KKK took my baby away
I wanna live
my brain is hanging upside down (Bonzo goes to Bitburg)
commando
Sheena is a punk rocker
rockaway beach
pet sematary
53rd & 3rd
glad to see you go
mama's boy
animal boy
wart hog
surfin' bird (the Trashmen cover)
cretin hop
I don't wanna walk around with you
today your love, tomorrow the world
pinhead
Chinese rocks (the Heartbreakers cover)
somebody put something in my drink
we're a happy family


Band :
Joey, Johnny, Marky, C.J.




Enjoy the music

No comments: