07 July 2019

Ramones - 31.12.1979

Ramones
31.12.1979
USA, New York NY - The Palladium


flac version

FM broadcast


Setlist :
Mainset :
blitzkrieg bop
teenage lobotomy
rockaway beacht
I don't want you
go mental
gimme gimme shock treatment
rock 'n' roll high school (not broadcasted)
I wanna be sedated
I just want to have something to do
she's the one
this ain't Havana
I'm against it
Sheena is a punk rocker
Havana affair
commando
needles and pins (Jackie DeShannon cover)
I wanna be your boyfriend
surfin' bird (the Trashmen cover)
cretin hop
all the way
Judy is a punk
California sun (Joe Jones cover)
I don't wanna walk around with you
today your love, tomorrow the world
pinhead

Encore :
do you wanna dance? (Bobby Freeman cover)
Suzy is a headbanger
let's dance (Chris Montez cover)

Encore 2 :
Chinese rocks (the Heartbreakers cover)
beat on the brat
we're a happy family

Encore 3 :
bad brain
I wanted everything


Enjoy the music

No comments: