02 May 2020

Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - 01.05.1981

Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
01.05.1981
USA, Lido Beach NY - Malibu Night Club


flac version


Setlist :
bad reputation
be straight
you don't know what you've got
bits and pieces (the Dave Clark Five cover)
wait for me (the Runaways cover)
summertime blues (Eddie Cochran cover)
victim of circumstance
I love rock 'n' roll (the Arrows cover)
nag (the Halos cover)
you're too possessive (the Runaways cover)
love is pain
black leather
do you wanna touch me (oh yeah) (Gary Glitter cover)
star star (the Rolling Stones cover)
shout (the Isley Brothers cover)
I love playin' with fire (the Runaways cover)
wooly bully (Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs cover)
(I'm gonna) run away
Crimson & Clover (Tommy James and the Shondells cover)
rebel rebel (David Bowie cover)


Band :
Joan Jett, Gary Ryan, Lee Crystal and Eric Ambel  







No comments: