21 May 2022

Ramones - 06.11.1979

Ramones
06.11.1979
USA, Garden Grove CA - Rendezvous


one track file


Setlist :
Mainset :
blitzkrieg bop (stopped for instrument problems)
teenage lobotomy
rockaway beach (stopped two times for instrument problems)
I don't want you
go mental
gimme gimme shock treatment
rock 'n' roll high school
I wanna be sedated
I just want to have something to do
bad brain
I'm against it
Sheena is a punk rocker
Havana affair
commando
needles and pins (Jackie DeShannon cover)
I want you around
surfin' bird (the Trashmen cover)
Cretin hop (stopped for instrument problems)
all the way (set interrupted)
Judy is a punk
California sun (Joe Jones cover) (set interrupted)
I don't wanna walk around with you (with false start)
today your love, tomorrow the world
pinhead

Encore :
do you wanna dance? (Bobby Freeman cover)
she's the one
we're a happy family


No comments: