18 May 2022

Ramones - 27.07.1986

Ramones 
27.07.1986
USA, Minneapolis MN - First Avenue


Setlist :
Mainset :
eat that rat
teenage lobotomy
psycho therapy
blitzkrieg bop
do you remember rock 'n' roll radio?
freak of nature
gimme gimme shock treatment
rock 'n' roll high school
I wanna be sedated
the KKK took my baby away
crummy stuff
loudmouth
love kills
Sheena is a punk rocker
glad to see you go
I just want to have something to do
too though to die
mama's boy
animal boy
wart hog
surfin' bird (the Trashmen cover)
Cretin hop
I don't wanna walk around with you
today your love, tomorrow the wolrd
pinhead

Encore :
Chinese rocks (the Heartbreakers cover)
somebody put something in my drink
rockaway beach

Encore 2 :
do you wanna dance? (Bobby Freeman cover)
California sun (Joe Jones cover)
we're a happy family



Enjoy the music

No comments: