21 March 2019

Herman Brood and His Wild Romance - 30.03.1982

Herman Brood and His Wild Romance
30.03.1982
Germany, Berlin - Quasimodo


SBD


one track file


Setlist :
little troublemaker (Ian Mclagan & Bump Band cover)
waiting for my man (Velvet Underground cover)
Doctor my eyes (Jackson Browne cover)
dynamite
nobody knows when you're down and out (Derek And The Dominos cover)
everybody loves a looser
take me to the river (Al Green cover)
doin' it
in the heat of the night
easy street (David Lee Roth cover)
no more dancing (John Hiatt cover)
knocking on heavens door (Bob Dylan cover)
all the girls are crazy (Paul Kossoff cover)
I love you
if love is dead
never be clever
stick & stones
bad blood
hold back the night (Sciuto & Egorin cover)
beat me
checkin' out
Saturday night
keep playing that rock and roll (Edgar Winter cover)
beggars day (Crazy Horse cover)
dope sucks
proud
pop
confusion
little troublemaker (reprise)
too much grace
rock and roll junkie (band introduction)
jivin'
I love you like I love myself (Phoney & The Hardcore cover)
blue
tear your playhouse down (Ann Peebles cover)
tutti frutti (Little Richard cover)
easy street (reprise)
running out of lies
in the heat of the night (reprise)
checkin' out (reprise)
if love is dead (reprise)


Band :
Herman Brood, David Hollestelle jr., Wally Langdon, Roger Angelo,
Bombita's:
Robbie & Ella



Enjoy the music

No comments: