22 March 2019

Herman Brood and His Wild Romance - 18.08.1984

Herman Brood and His Wild Romance
18.08.1984
the Netherlands, Woerden - De Pas


SBD


one track file


Setlist :
Set 1 :
waitinf for my man - sweet Jane (fade in)
answer as a man
ladykiller
can't stand it
Saturday night
pop
nightcat
come on
my girl (Bombita's)
heatwave (Bombita's)
no more dancing

Set 2 :
kissed me (fade in)
fake
working the road
dope sucks
tear your playhouse down
the other women (I'm in love) (fade in)
I feel good
please don't do it
tattoosong
checkin' out
do what you wanna do (real thing)
jazz
never me clever (albatross snippet)
eyes
rock and roll junkie
help me
groupie girl
stay alive
white heat (fade out)

Encore :
be mine little girl (fade in)
R&R medley (true fine mama - roll over Beethoven)
that's the way love is
burn
lady killer (reprise)


Band :
Herman Brood, David Hollestelle jr., Gee Carlsberg, Ad van der Ree
Bombita's :
Robbie Schmitsz and Lies Schilp



Enjoy the music

No comments: