23 March 2019

Herman Brood and His Wild Romance - 29.05.1987

Herman Brood and His Wild Romance
29.05.1987
Germany, Oberhausen - Old Daddy


SBD


one track version


Setlist :
Set 1 :
Saturday night
my world is empty
ghost
sleepin' bird
the other woman
doin' it
groovin'
no more dancing
speedo
street flower
reel to reel
help me Rhonda

Set 2 :
tough
I love you like I love myself
checkin' out
babies
dope sucks
bucket boy - dope sucks (reprise)
telephone sucker (Ruud Englebert vocals)
ladykiller
weep
rock and roll junkie
run for your life

Encore 1 :
waiting for my man (fade out) - guitar battle (Dany vs Junior)
strange delight (fade in)
blues power (Ani Meerman Vocals)
blue improvisation (that's alright)
let's have a party

Encore 2 :
cut me loose (fade in)
sleepin' bird (reprise)


Band :
Herman Brood, Dany Lademacher, David Hollestelle jr., Ruud Englebert, Ani Meerman



Enjoy the music

No comments: