22 March 2019

Herman Brood and His Wild Romance - 22.05.1983

Herman Brood and His Wild Romance
22.05.1983
Germany, Munchen - Domicile


one track file


Setlist :
Peer Gynt suite / answer (as a man)
I feel good (I've got you)
living in a classhouse
never be clever
people are strange
suicide
night cat
then she kissed me
gimme soul
how can you stay the same
saints need cash
no more dancin'
hold on I'm coming
checkin' out
ever since that day
doin' it
spoon boy -dope sucks
danger zone
beggars day
little trouble maker
I can't decide
hassle
Mr. Big stuff
rock & roll junkie
Berlin schmertsz
waiting for my man
dynamite
easy street
job
redneck lady
city lights
still believe
working for the road
bad blood
don't bite that hand that feed
you can't beat me
stay alive
my world is empty without you
true fine mama
all the girls are crazy
let's all help the cowboy sing the blues
heatwave
Saturday night
hold on I'm coming


Band :
Herman Brood, David Hollestelle JR, Rene Lopez, Nico De Gooijer, Bertus Borgers
Bombita's :
Robbie Smitsz and Maureen Wilson



Enjoy the music

No comments: