16 January 2020

Ramones - 05.10.1995

Ramones
05.10.1995
Argentina, Buenos Aires - Estadio Obras Sanitarias
 

FM


flac version


Setlist :
Intro : The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (Ennio Morricone song)
Mainset :
durango 95
teenage lobotomy
psycho therapy
blitzkrieg bop
do you remember rock 'n' roll radio?
I believe in miracles
gimme gimme shock treatment
rock 'n' roll high school
I wanna be sedated
have you ever seen the rain?  (Creedence Clearwater Revival cover)
the KKK took my baby away
I don't wanna grow up (Tom Waits cover)
commando
Sheena is a punk rocker
rockaway beach
pet sematary
main man
cretin family
take it as it comes (the Doors cover)
somebody put something in my drink
7 and 7 is (Love cover)
wart hog
cretin hop
I lost my mind
today your love, tomorrow the world
pinhead
 
Encore :
the crusher
poison heart
we're a happy family
 
Encore 2 :
my back pages (Bob Dylan cover)
Chinese rocks (the Heartbreakers cover)
beat on the brat
 
 
 

No comments: