15 January 2020

Ramones - 15.10.1987

Ramones
15.10.1987
England, Sheffield - Octagon Centre
 

FM (Stereo Sequence, BBC One 1987-11-14)


flac version


Setlist :
durango 95
teenage lobotomy
psycho therapy
blitzkrieg bop
do you remember rock 'n' roll radio?
bop 'til you drop
gimme gimme shock treatment
rock 'n' roll high school
I wanna be sedated
the KKK took my baby away
Chinese rocks (the Heartbreakers cover)
weasel face
love kills
Sheena is a punk rocker
rockaway beach
garden of serenity
too tough toe die
mama's boy
animal boy
wart hog
surfin' bird (the Trashmen cover)
cretin hop
I don't wanna walk around with you
today your love, tomorrow the world
pinhead
she's the one
somebody put something in my drink
my brain is hanging upside down (Bonzo goes to Bitburg)


Note: Incomplete


Enjoy the music

No comments: