10 January 2020

Ramones - 08.06.1979

Ramones
08.06.1979
USA, San Francisco CA - San Francisco Civic Auditorium


one track file


Setlist :
rockaway beach
teenage lobotomy
blitzkrieg bop
I don't want you
go mental
gimme gimme shock treatment
rock 'n' roll high school
I wanna be sedated
I just want to have something to do
I'm against it
Sheena is a punk rocker
Havana affair
commando
I want you around
I'm affected
surfin' bird (the Trashmen cover)
cretin hop
listen to my heart
California sun (Joe Jones cover)
I don't wanna walk around with you
today your love, tomorrow the world
pinhead
do you wanna dance? (Bobby Freeman cover)
Suzy is a headbanger
let's dance (Chris Montez cover)
Judy is a punk
we're a happy family


Band :
Marky, Johnny, Joey and Dee Dee



Enjoy the music

Enjoy the music track by track  (thanks to lil devil scott)

2 comments:

sewer rat said...

here's the same show with tracks split....hope this is helpful.

https://sendgb.com/xWnyuEh3YGH

cheers
scott

[LINK expires in 7 days]

peterfindacure on the road said...


thank you very much .....