13 January 2020

Ramones - 13.10.1979

Ramones
13.10.1979
USA, Evantston IL - Northwestern University
 

Probable SBD recording (possible FM)


flac version


Setlist :
blitzkrieg bop
teenage lobotomy
rockaway beach
I don't want you
go mental
gimme gimme shock treatment
rock 'n' roll highschool
I wanna be sedated
I just want to have something to do
she's the one
I'm against it
Sheena is a punk rocker
Havana affair
commando
needles and pins (Jackie DeShannon cover)
I'm affected
I want you around
surfin' bird (the Trashmen cover)
cretin hop
all the way
California sun (Joe Jones cover)
I don't wanna walk around with you
today your love, tomorrow the world
pinhead
do you wanna dance? (Bobby Freeman cover)
Suzy is a headbanger
let's dance (Chris Montez cover)
Chinese rocks (the Heartbreakers cover)
Judy is a punk
we're a happy family


Band :
Joey, Johnny, Dee Dee and Marky
 
 
 

No comments: